Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Trimester Coming to an End

As the first trimester is quickly coming to an end I am beginning to realize how quickly this school year is moving. Now is a great time to take a moment to reflect on the first trimester and set goals for the second trimester. Students should think about their progress in all of their classes and what is and isn't working. Students may not realize how soon teachers have to make recommendations for high school classes, but many of us have to work on them over Winter break. We definititely take into account how students are currently doing in our classes. It is never too late to improve!!

With all of this in mind, I hope everyone has a restful and fun Thanksgiving break. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday and I am looking forward to spending my break with my daughter, my husband and our families.

No comments: